Click here to get your "Mafia" Name! Mafia Name
Mine is The Venetian
Click here to get your "Mafia" Name! Mafia Name
Mine is The Venetian
Sweet.
The Mortician
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
lol..not only are you killing people, you're burying them too...brutal! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The Rooster
rooster????
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Mine's pretty accurate;
Thinks-he's-so-smart [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The Jeweler
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
The Executioner-NIIIIIICE
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The Island
??
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
"The Island" sounds more glamorous than "The Rooster" at least...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
haha....yeah I suppose ur right
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks